Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hooray for Mommy and Chrissy!  She picked me up from school early today because Chrissy told her she wanted to spend extra time with me. I sure love my time with Alex and Mira and Emma, but nothing beats family time.  I pushed my luck and asked for a trip to the library but Mommy was still burned about the last trip. See, Chrissy is all quiet until we get IN the library and then she screams with all her might until we're kicked out. 

So, we headed home and I decided to make my own fun. Mommy found me putting things into my oatmeal canister.  She snapped the picture and then I heard my name with that dreaded twang.  "Samantha, what have you done?"

Look Mommy, my hand is green!
Even Chrissy jumped on the stern bandwagon and chastised me.  "Marker is for paper only!"  Her look says it all, right?
So, I moved onto less colorful activities.  I had me a tea party and then moved onto blocks. I sure have a lot of blocks. I also entertained Chrissy by saying her name over and over in my silly voice, "Chrissssyyyyy"
Mine, all mine.

Mommy, stay there. I take a picture of you with my block camera.  Say Cheese!

At least someone listened!
Chrissy is starting to smile more and more and we totally love it!

No comments: