Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tummy Time Times Two

I saw Chrissy having tummy time and wanted some myself. I'm way better at it than she is, but I've got years on her.  Can't say that very often, can I?

I'm getting so big that I even ge to hold her.
One handed.  Yeah, Mommy tripped over her own feet rushing so fast to save Chrissy from my new trick.
Chrissy wasn't having any of it.
She plumb wore herself out.
Mommy managed to sneak in a smile for the camera.  Boy, either Chrissy is super tiny or Mommy is huge!
Mommy and Chrissy went shopping for art supplies and then came home for a family pizza dinner night.  Daddy decided to take it to the next level. Tickle time!
I can't stop laughing!
I laughed so hard boogies came out of my nose.  That will stop tickle time in a heartbeat.....
Mommy, you're not supposed to take pictures of indecent moments!

I love our new dining room curtains.  The light fixture will go away soon, so just ignore it.
Here are my curtains.  I love them to pieces!

Here Mommy is changing Chrissy's diaper in her super purple room.
She is slowly getting used to her room.  Tonight is the big night!
She loves her froggie mobile just like I did as a baby.  Gosh, that was a long time ago!
Sleep.

I said sleep. Now. 

Gosh, she needs a dresser, stat.
Here's to her first night in her big girl crib. Heaven help us all.

No comments: