Sunday, March 06, 2011

Super Sleeper- Finally!

Boy, this sister of mine has some serious catching up to do in the sleeping department.  I was born a sleeping champ.  Chrissy?  Not so much.  But, she's getting better, thankfully! Last night Chrissy slept like a champ in her bassinet! I hear she went to sleep about 10pm and woke up at 1:30 then back down at 2 until 5am, then back down again for another few hours.  Mommy woke up a new woman and even hit a homer by going grocery shopping ALONE. Boy, was she happy!

Mommy asked me if I was ready to go potty.  My response? I want to go potty next week.
Well, that didn't go over so well.  Daddy but me on the potty and I did my business.  Then came the fun part.  Toiliet paper time!  Daddy lets me have 3 squares. Mommy came in and asked if I was holding three squares as she looked at the huge wad of toilet paper in my hand. I said, " no, it's five".  I lied through my crooked teeth!


After I finished my snack I started chanting, "I want down, I want down, I want down".
Mommy said, "Is there a please in there?"
My simple reponse, "no way".

How do we fill these days?  Torture time in the tub!
Mommy loves this.  Chrissy? Not so much.
Oh, Chrissy.  That's okay.
I made silly faces during my snack. No way was I going near the tub in case Mommy deemed me too gross and decided to toss me in the tub.
Cinnamon.  Yummy!
Grumpster.
Sleeper.
Here I am doing my bestest not to wake her up.  Mommy says she's not a toy for me to play with.
Forget patience.  Chrissy, WAKE UP!
Kisses!
One of us didn't like kisses.

Frankly, one of us didn't like any part of this interaction.
Look, she's dancing!
And dancing...
And dancing.  I think she's a great hip hopper.
And voguer.
And yogaster.
And pilateser.
She's not nearly as strong as me- no one is!- but she's getting there.
Wowsers, I think I might have some serious competition.

Speaking of bath time.  Mommy did catch me and I think I clean up quite well if I do say so myself!

No comments: