Friday, March 18, 2011

Be Careful What You Ask For!


You might just get it!  After a solid week of being reminded to ask to go pee pee on the potty at school, I did.  Samantha style...... 

Around 9 am I started to pull my pants down and take off my diaper. No words or fanfare on my part.  Miss Nandita was totally taken aback because I was finally quiet and was also getting totally naked in the middle of circle time, but she recovered enough to put me on the potty.  AND I PEE PEED ON THE POTTY! 

I also earned the coveted prize of bagels with Mommy.  Coupon only good for Saturdays, so I'll need to wait a bit to turn that certificate in for a much sought after cinnamon raisin bagel with loads of yummy cream cheese.

We headed to Emily's for pizza and, since I was in such a great mood, I was extra chatty. I spent the entire way there asking, Dora-style, "Where are we going? Emmy's house".  Super fun for me and super annoying for Mommy.  Score!
 
We had such a blast at Emmy's!  Then when we got home I found my pink hat. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Even from the back, I sure look great in pink, don't I???

No comments: