Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Dora, Dora, Dora The Explorer- Bigger In Real Life

Holy crap, here she comes again with that darned 'itsy-bitsy spider' song.

But, I'll sure take her snuggles any day of the week.
Well, almost any day.
Now, Samantha's into 'where is thumbkin?'. I swear, this big sister of mine likes to sing as much as Mommy.  Can she carry a tune?  Maybe in a bucket.
Here I am posing for the endless shots Mommy takes of me.

Shocking, I know, but Samantha got herself a timeout for being naughty. I hope I learn how to be naughty like her but not get caught as much as she does.  Wish me luck!
Here I am pretending not to watch Samantha be all cool.  Is it working?
AH and UB sent Samantha these really cool wash clothes that get bigger when you put them in water. Can't see what I'm talking about?  Samantha is holding the wash cloth but you can't see it. 
Here it is - it's really, really small.
Wash cloth meet water.
Now we wait.
Thankfully, Samantha made silly faces to pass the time.
But she got her serious on as soon as Dora started growing before her very eyes.
Very serious.
Dora!

No comments: