Thursday, March 03, 2011

Bustin' A Move, Chrissy Style

For the second time this week, I was busted showing my friends at school how Chrissy cries.  School must love my demonstration so much because other Mommies have reached out to Mommy and tell her how cute it is when I wail like Chrissy.

We went for a walk after school but it was super cold and we decided to head home pretty quickly. On the way home I entertained Chrissy with my song of the day, "Ol' McDonald Had A Farm".  She loved it and so did Mommy. 

She's also an amazing dancer.  Here she is getting ready to bust a move.
Busting.
Busted.  Gosh, she's super cute.
After yelling at the sun to wake up and listening to Mommy drone on and on about why the sun goes away every night, I decided to make my own sun. Just need my trusty stool.
And the light switch. Ta Da!
A little celebratory kiss for Chrissy and I'm one happy camper.
Family time is always made better by slinky. 
Wowsers, this is sure neat.
Endless fun!
Mommy put me to bed and frankly, she did it all wrong. You'd think that my own Mommy would know the ins and outs of my routine.  Not a chance. Daddy went by my room 30 minutes later and I pitifully whimpered, Mommy forgot to give me water....Daddy give me a hug and went downstairs to sternly tell Mommy how I like to go to bed, two Nuks and a sippy cup of water. 

Night, night!

No comments: