Monday, March 21, 2011

Finding My Inner Diva

So, Mommy and I read the blog back when Princess Samantha was the sole contributor and I realized that I'm totally being gipped out of a peaceful, quiet playdate environment where I'm the total center of attention.  My world consists of tons of time in my bouncer, music on is a must, and loads of time hanging out on my mat.  Mommy is the constant multi-tasker so Samantha really stepped up and entertains me all the time.  She sings to me, helps me 'play' with toys and even uses my hands to push buttons on the toys that make music.  For all of Samantha's kind and loving attention, I thank her with super smiles, drools and all the gabbing I can muster. Who has the better childhood?  Me, for sure.  I am the luckiest girl ever to have such a great big sister who is totally devoted to me.

Except when Dora is on the tv and the potty is in the family room.


Boy, am I learning a lot.  I think I got my "I'm pooping" face from her without even realizing it. 

Sometimes my inner voice is just plain peeved and leaks out into my outside voice, which got annoyed when I couldn't fall asleep when I wnated to.
And, boy was I really annoyed.
Hmm, this nuk thing might not be so bad.  Sleep, here I come!
I think I'm Mommy's official cuddle bug and we're both in heaven.

No comments: