Friday, March 25, 2011

Hooray For Summer

When Mommy picked me up from school today I was in the middle of my 'I went pee pee on the potty' dance.  Yes, I was totally naked and my friends were totally entertained by my enthusiasm.

We also have a new family rule, we all have to sit on the waterproof white sheets on the new couch unless we're wearing a diaper.  What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Originally the rule was just for me, but I bet parents have accidents, too.  So family rule, here we come!

Daddy surprised us by coming home early so Mommy could nap.  We made so much noise, he went bonkers and Mommy didn't sleep.  Oops!

I am super stoked that it's Friday already and that Emily came to my house.  It's still iffy outside weather-wise so hanging out inside is super awesome.

We snuck upstair for some bestie time.  I brought out the big guns.  Curious George!



Emily found Dora and we both got our reading on.

We're getting good at reading the words.
And taking breaks to smile for the camera.  Emily's smile is currently getting trademarked.
We are the bestest of friends and I'm super lucky!
Dora did what???
George got into mischief again???

Will we ever smile for the same picture?

Yes, but we won't look at the camera!

Bed time!


Just us and our million or so animals.


I can't wait for sleepovers!
And pillow fights!
Samantha, 1.  Emily, 0. For now, anyways!
Quiet, Mommies.  We girls are a sleepin'.
Tricked you!
Are those sheep real?
We interrupt this post for a potty break and to inspect the vast amounts of Dora on my underwear.

Will I ever get this underwear up over my junk.
Seriously.


Thanks, Mommy!
Speaking of.  Guess who cuddled with Chrissy all night?

She finally got her cuddle bug.
And they both are super thrilled.

Me?  Cuddling is for the birds.  I'd rather play princess on a Friday night.

Emily is a princess who tends to her herb garden.

Me?  I bring my purse to the mall and go shopping.
Don't all water bottles go in oatmeal canisters?


Emily wielding a shovel.

While I'm totally unphased.
Then it was another potty break. Mommies were still busy so Daddy had potty duty.

And reading duty.



It was an interactive book.

Then Daddy's tushie fell asleep so Emily's Mommy took second shift.
We had a blast!

And Emily was super nice to her Mommy with tons and tons of hugs.

Emily is going to make a great big sister later this summer.

No comments: