Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Is Super Fun Day!

So, I'm totally still against sleeping through the night.  Mommy was lulled into thinking I'd be a great sleeper since Samantha was and is.  I mean, really?  We're not the same kid and she really needs to stop comparing the two of us.  Sure she's a better sleeper, but I am a champion nurser. I think it's a toss up, if you ask me!

Daddy came downstairs and found us sleeping, which is a rarity.  My bed?  A bouncer. I never felt a connection to the bassinett and am not yet a fan of my crib.  But, I'm diggin' my bouncer because I love sleeping semi-upright.  This position is so super comfortable that I even sleep in 45 minute stretches.  A minor miracle these nights!

So, after we all woke up and talked about what fun things to do inside today since it's so stinkin' cold outside.  Samantha voted for a family trip to the mall.  Turns out that when only one kid can talk, that said kid gets their way a whole lot.  I think I'm gonna start practicing my vocal skills. This is bupkis. I have a lot to say, but I just plain don't know how.  Not that I don't want to go to the mall, mind you.  But, there are lots of things I want to do the rest of the day that no one even seems to take into consideration.

So, off to the mall we go.  Samantha insisted wearing her sunglasses. I'm pretty sure it was a cool factor thing rather than a sun safety thing, but I really like the glasses so I approve!
Wanna see these spectacles up close?  Here ya go!
I'm uber polite. Not only do I not give people the middle finger, I actually hide it so there's no confusion. Wanna know what Mommy's shirt says?  "Warning!  Don't squeeze lemon juice in paper cuts." She has quite a sense of humor. Wanna know something even funnier?  She received this shirt as a present from Grandma Burt.  Yeppers, this post just about sums up my life as a Krempa-Burt!
Does your home have a fussing chair?  Ours does!  Samantha is allowed to fuss all she wants, but she needs to do so in her fussing chair. How much time does she spend there?  I can't really tell time yet, but I've heard Mommy telling people on the phone that it's Samantha's most favorite pastime.

Another favorite Samantha activity?  Cars!
My favorite these days?  Praying for milk and sleep.



Daddy planned a super special Samantha outing just for daughters named Samantha.  Yeppers, a special activity just for me and not for Chrissy.  Score!

We drove super far to go to the Super Pet Expo.  We bought our tickets and headed straight inside to pet every animal we could see.  We got inside and realized we were totally hosed.  There were only a few animals.  Bummer!  How did we rescue the day?  We headed over to Old McDonalds for french fries.  All in all, houston, we have a winner!


Mommy has a firm rule that Samantha and I get a bath every three days whether she can smell us from ten feet away or not.  So, upstairs we went after dinner.  Samantha loves water play.  Here she is pretending she's a waddle waddle hop.  That's penguin in Chrissy speak.
I think Samantha is carefully distributing the bubbles between her two buckets.
Samantha is such a big girl, she knows how to wash up all by herself.  I'm totally in awe.  I can't even sit up by myself.
Wash that belly! With such a big belly, I'm guessin' she's gonna need more soap.
I totally called that one!

Wowsers, she sure cleans up super nice.  I sure hope I'm that cute when I get older!
Look at those pretty curls.  My hair is straight as can be.

I sure can't wait until I'm older and we can have sisters bath time.  Splash city, here we come!

No comments: