Sunday, February 13, 2011

Horses And Balloons- Yay!

I sure live one blessed life.  Daddy took pity on Mommy and told me it was time to give her a break.  So, off to the mall we went to ride horses and I surprised even myself by going pee pee on the potty while we were there.  This mall is super cool because they have a potty that is Samantha sized. 
When we came home, Mommy celebrated my win by giving me a spice drop.  Spice drops are my most favorite (and only) treat that I can't get enough of.  I carefully lick off all the sugar and then declare it 'yucky' and hand it back to Mommy.  She was totally disgusted by my twisted generosity landed me a one way ticket to the trash can for me to dispose of the distorted treat.  For those who thought a mother's love is unconditional, you clearly haven't met my Mommy!

At least I have a super reliable balloon.  It is always super pretty and bounces everywhere.

Pretty, just like me!

Look- I made a castle all by myself!


No comments: