Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ole' Timer

So, I'm a week and a half now and feel like I've been on this earth forever.  In reality, I've only been home a solid week. But, we've settled into a routine.

First, Samantha holds me as I clench up in terror that she's going to play dolly with me again.  Samantha is of course unfazed by this silly session.

What is she doing to me?  The itsy-bitsy spider, of course!
Then Mommy rescues me and moves me to my car seat for a peaceful slumber.
Mommy's all big on 'Daddy time'.  Daddy was on board, but I just wanted to head back to my car seat for another cat nap.
Eh, I'll take the activity map if it means that all ya' all will give me my alone time. Come on now, I'm a Burt.  Burts LOVE their alone time!  Can you tell I'm sucking on my fingers?  I'm totally not a Nuk girl, which is something that Samantha can't wrap her mind around.  I much prefer just munching on my fingers.
I think Mommy calls this the 'robot' move. Yes, this is really how she dances.  I'm a thinkin' that I'm totally hosed when it comes to me being a graceful dancer.
The Robot in action.

No comments: