Friday, August 10, 2012

Besties!

Mommy, do you see the rain clouds?
Yes
It's like totally going to rain.


Yes, it's true. I am a weather watcher extraordinaire! I can spot a cloud a mile away and know exactly what kind of cloud it is.  Just so you know, it's always a rain cloud. I watch Dora and I know these things.

Mommy, on the other hand, disagrees with me quite often about cloud formation.  Today she ignored me in favor of heading to Emily's house for pizza. It was a fantastic reunion!



She almost lifted me up- way cool!
Gosh, I wish all parents let their kiddos pick out their outfits like mine does. The world would be a much more colorful place!
My sister loves her cheese face!
But knows how to pose for the camera for real.


Back home, Mommy and I snuggled in bed after she put Chrissy to sleep.  What better fun than picture time in the dark?
Love you, Mommy!

No comments: