Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy Birthday, Robert!

Have I ever told you how proud I am of my big sister?  I draw things and Mommy just smiles and says, "that's pretty".  Samantha draws and Mommy says things like, "I love that hairbrush!"



Now off to Robert's birthday party!


Grab your seat tight, I've got a picture for you.  Mommy and me!!!!
Betcha didn't know Mommy could be in front of the camera!



Besties singing the best off-key "happy birthday" you've ever heard!


Not one of my finer moments, but Daddy looks so super cute that I wanted to share this picture with you.
Happy birthday, Robert!
Smilemeister!

Like what Robert got for his birthday?  I sorta feel like I won the jackpot, too!
Why does Mommy always call me devil in a diaper? I have no idea why she would say that!



No comments: