Friday, August 17, 2012

Stickers and Bugs Galore

So, Chrissy might just be the devil in a diaper that Mommy always says.  Guess who has been waking Mommy up at all hours of the night just for some extra lovin'?  Not me, that's who!



They sit on the couch and talk about how nice it would be to actually be sleeping at 3am... Here is Chrissy's opinion on the subject.
Mommy gets back at her by putting those ponytails in.  I love it!

I made princesses and vehemently disagreed with Mommy on the size of ears relative to other body parts. I won....
Hmmm, what am I making?
Then we went on a little car trip and what trip is complete without shades?
Is Chrissy under there???
Here I am!
At school we made a bug farm.  Then, we brought it home to enjoy.  Enjoy I sure did!

And even took a moment to capture Mommy on camera. I'm getting better everyday!

Photography and art seem to be my super skills!
Only second to eating pretend bugs, of course!
And capturing real bugs with my bug machine.

No comments: