Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pretty Princesses

Noone is prettier than I am after a b-a-t-h.  Noone, I tell you.  I mean, just look at me.  Totally ignore whatever Chrissy is doing in the background!

Hey, even princesses need to eat!
And beaters sure are yummy.
Chrissy was a bit bummed to be left out of the fun, but between you and me, she eats everything she isn't supposed to so she couldn't bake with us today.
She had a lot to say about that!
Grandma Joanie asked if I could draw Barney and I thought I could.....
I also took a moment to join the cupcake crusade. 
Can you tell I'm totally into cupcakes?
And into princesses, of course!

Yes, we are true puzzle jumpers.


How else do you celebrate your achievements?
Someone jumps even if she didn't do the puzzle.  I'm just sayin'.....

Pinkalicious!
Why does Chrissy end up being naked baby so much?  Oh, yeah, she's a baby!!!

A princess baby!
Super cute!  I still can't believe Uncle Travis sent me this dress up outfit for my fourth birthday.
Chrissy found a wand and necklace.
And still found time to feed her baby.

Super cute!


No, Chrissy, you're too big for a baby bottle!
Check this out!

Someone is obsessed with the iPad! She knows how to get it off the table, open it up, unlock it, launch all her favorite games and everything!

No comments: