Saturday, August 04, 2012

New Tricks!

What a great day for the mall playground!  I think Chrissy is almost old enough to climb up the bridge by herself.


She just needs a Samantha shove.
Almost there!
Yay!
Chrissy felt more at home on the fish.  I think she wants a fish tank at home and told Mommy so.  Mommy disagreed. Harumph!

Have you ever seen Chrissy fuss?  Well, she is very good at it.  And this is her favorite food!
I think she just wanted the camera.
I just wanted to climb on the chair.

Next thing I know Daddy and Chrissy are dancing fools.

Chrissy's famous cheese face!
I love my Daddy and little sister!!!



I'm getting really good at singing, dancing and doing magic tricks with stuffed animals.  Check this video out!




Daddy, want to see my new trick?

Samantha, how did you learn that trick?

 I've been trying for years and years!


Chrissy tries all of my tricks, too!

No comments: