Monday, August 27, 2012

Martial Arts And Dietary Needs...

I think someone in this here family is a bit jealous of all my fun with martial arts. Any takers on whom it might be??



I was super excited that Daddy, Mommy, Grandma and Grandpa were able to make it to my martial arts class!

Watch this!



And this!

Keep watching!

A little bit more!


So glad you're still here.  This is the big one!

Not the big one, but I'm still just as cute!

Chrissy had to join in the fun. Come on over, Chrissy!
Now this is how four year olds are supposed to line up.
Alex and me!

Grandma reading me a story and Chrissy acting it out.
Super serious silliness going on here!

Back to serious reading!

Grandpa Cal joining us.  Can you tell how much we Burts like to read?
Well, not all of us like to read. Some of us prefer ensuring proper fiber intake during reading time...

No comments: