Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sesame Place With Jack

Despite the crazy weather, it turned out to be the perfect day for a trip to heaven on earth.  Today we went to Sesame Place with our bestie, Jack, and I rode all the rides like a champ. Even the scary ones like the caterpillar and blast off.


And, while Mommy held me, I said my very first complex sentence. "I want Da da".



Let me back up with my storytelling.  Mommy and Samantha are true believers in sun hats.  No wrinkles here!
Samantha was assessing the lines and not to thrilled.

Samantha, Jack and The Count!


Super fun- I'd be in that picture if I weren't so scared of larger than life pseudo vampires!

I discovered how much I love the super big slide.  I'm way up there.  Look closely!
I'm coming closer!
Boo!
I might just look like an angel in this picture. One of Mommy's favorite of me.  I agree!

I had so much super fun that I crashed before we even left the SP parking lot!
And stayed asleep the whole ride home.

Samantha wished she could fall asleep....

No comments: