Friday, August 31, 2012

Occawhat?

School was closed today, so off we went to NoVa in search of even more grandparent time. This is the best week ever!


We went to Burke Lake and rode a great train and then played on the playground.

Here is what happens when I take control of the camera.



 Chrissy was a little overwhelmed by all the activity.



But she warmed up once it was just our family.


Then, we headed to Occoquan and found a great little spot for something to eat. I entertained myself dancing with Grandma Carol's necklace to make me an even prettier princess.



I love pretty necklaces.

Dancing Samantha!


Chrissy then entertained herself on the car ride home.
Peekaboo!
Grandma reads the best Pokey Little Puppy.


Grandpa is a great artist and makes me custom coloring books.  Thanks, Grandpa!



No comments: