Thursday, October 11, 2012

Dancing Fool In Boo Boo Land

So, I might just be a dancin' fool. I can shake my tushie better than any other one year old on my street. Don't believe me? Check this video out!





And I might sport these glasses better than you, too!
If only they would stay on.
Here, you try!
Fooled you!

If you like it, put a diaper on it!




Mommy gets horrified that Daddy is teaching us about gigolos but we love the song.



And, the time has finally come.  I pulled off my very first fake boo boo ever and scored myself this super lame band-aid.  Why can't they make super cool latex free band aids?  We're gipped, I tell ya!

Samantha, is that band aid for me?
Score, my boo boo is right here.
Yep, that's it.
You're the bestest sister ever!


Thank you, Dr. Burt!

No comments: