Thursday, October 04, 2012

Happy 9th, Mommy and Daddy!

Can you believe Mommy and Daddy married nine years ago today?  That is way older than I am!

Daddy is out of town on a business trip, so I am taking it upon myself to make Mommy a very special dinner. 

Pizza!


With lots of pepperoni.
Served with a side of smiles.
And brown chalk.
For fiber.
For dinner, we decided to provide entertainment.  Here is my silly face.
And here is Chrissy's.
She is full of silly faces!
 So, I was only sorta kidding about the pizza. You thought we were eating a picture? No way! We are growing girls.

But we only get pizza if we are polite. Chrissy needs a bit of reminding to use her manners.



After a great dinner we took bathes and decided there was enough time for a girls walk on Main Street. I asked to get dressed up and Mommy said, "go for it".  

Yes, I did!

She asked me to smile for the camera and instead I shook my tushie.


Happy anniversary, Mommy and Daddy!

No comments: