Monday, October 29, 2012

Super Storm Sandy

Hunkering down for a super crazy day, we all stayed home and made the best of a scary situation. 

Chrissy took Sandy on head first with ice crream in hand.
Or, I should say, mouth.
Take it from me, Christina takes her ice cream very seriously.
And doesn't let one lick go to waste.

I'm a bit more relaxed in my ice cream approach.

Cheese face!
I'm a good Momma.  I read to my baby dolls.


Christina got all snuggly since it was super windy outside.


We decided to bust out the yoga mats and decided to get our yoga on.


And then we headed downstairs for some bouncy house. We're ready!

Inflating!


Still inflating.

Getting ready to bounce.

Just a bit more.
Bounce bounce!

So, that was about 15 minutes before the power went out because of the storm.  So, we headed upstairs for some read by the flashlight family bonding time.

No comments: