Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Devil Horns

So, it's not a well kept secret that I keep this family on its toes. I am on the go 24/7 and can gab with the best of them. Oh, and I have a certain mischievous streak that would make the devil jealous.

Mommy puts ponytails in my hair to keep the bangs out of my face, but school taught me a neat trick. Pull the ponytail out of my hair and make a bracelet.  So, Mommy stopped sending me to school with my hair pulled back.

Today, she picked me up and found these beauties in my hair. Devil horns!  Why she calls me the devil when I'm reading a book quietly to myself, I'll never know.


Mommy and Samantha read some other stories on the couch.


So, I went to discover what exactly is in our toy bins.


Baby bottles, my favorite!


You take it and I bite you!
I just know this top fits right here.

Why can't I do it myself?
Feed me, Seymour!


Right now!
Well, really, who takes a bath with their clothes on?


Hmm, I might just need  a pre-bath drink.



Who cares if the sippy cup is empty?

No comments: