Monday, October 15, 2012

For The Non-Swimmers


Yes, I love to swim.  No, I can't convince Mommy to sign me up for private lessons yet and she also won't sign me up for Daddy and me classes on Saturday morning because they are held right in the middle of my nap time and I can't swim and sleep at the same time.

So, during Samantha's lessons we have Mommy and me time. What does this time look like?

Just like this....


And this- silly Mommy!
I love my super cute squirrel cheeks.

Once again I try to surgically remove Mommy's moles.


Think we're just hanging out?  Nope.  We sneak in some Samantha watching time, too.

Someone is going underwater.

And, after swim lessons, we bust out the sense of humor as we eat snap peas with ranch dressing.

Funny faces make dinner way better.
Super silly faces!

Just another normal Monday in the Burt family.

No comments: