Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Dentist, Take Two

This morning was science day in tods.  That means that Chrissy got to play with leaves.


Crinkle, crinkle.



Then, during naps, Mommy surprised me by picking me up.  Where were we off to in the middle of the day?  Well, Mommy had seen something she didn't like in my mouth and made a dentist appointment for me.

Here I am, blissfully unaware of what was going on.

Getting a little nervous.

Bright lights.  Hmmm.

Bam, the tooth that wasn't fully formed had cracked over the summer and the sealant cracked, too. That means I earned my tooth a one way ticket to filling central.  Surprisingly, I did better with the shots and filling this time than I did over the summer with the needle free sealant.  Mommy was super duper proud of me and we surprised Daddy with this picture below while he was on a business trip today.
And then we surprised Daddy with this messy bessy picture of our self-feeder in action.
I love my hat!


Hmm, how do you spend your evenings? We spend it doing art projects and homework.  Sometimes we even wear pants, but tonight isn't one of those nights.

No comments: