Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pumpkin Picking

As with all other field trips, we kicked the day off right. Bagels for breakfast.  Yummy, messy bagels.

Even Chrissy gets into it.  She kinda squeezes the bagel so the butter oozes onto the table and floor.  Yeppers, she is a certified mess!
Mommy dropped me off in my classroom and then spent some quality time in the kitchen with Christina.

I'm pretty sure Christina is making a breakfast burger.
She is super talented!
Serving up her yummy dish.

Wait. Where did Mommy go?  Christina had to call her.
And ask her to come back for her burger.
Silly Mommy!

Before you knew it, it was time for my field trip so Mommy came over and gave me snuggles.


And then I buckled up almost by myself.

Hot dog, look at all these pumpkins!
Riding the wagon, kinda like Cinderella!
Cinderella with her Mommy!





Let's go get some pumpkins!
 

We're ready.


Found my perfect pumpkin.






For those who haven't been pumpkin picking with me before, I take my time to find exactly the right pumpkin.  Thank goodness I found one because the gourd hunt was not going well at all.
Perfect gourd, where are you?

Nope, I never found the perfect gourd so my perfect pumpkin and I settled back in the wagon for a ride in the haunted forest.


I might get a little sad when my cider drinking time has come to an end.


Nothing a little jog can't fix, right?





Thanks for coming with me, Mommy. I just love our special time!

No comments: