Sunday, October 14, 2012

Veggie Challenge

Mommy and I really like to put Christina's hair into a pony tail right on top of her head.  She looks silly and we like it that way.

Christina believes that she is four and doesn't let anything pass her by.
Gotcha!

Boo-yah. Here I am!
Climbing up the slide. 
Slippery shoes make for lots of Mommy belly laughs as I work my way up the slide.
Halloween card making time in action.  Chrissy totally eats markers and Mommy watches her like a hawk.
Me?  I never eat markers.

Guess who is making her own cards!





And the biggest news of all is that I met my super duper hard veggie challenge. Early this week I made a list of veggies that I wanted to eat this week. I could eat more veggies, but I had to eat each kind that was on this list. Have you ever tried this? It's really, really hard.
I rocked it!

No comments: