Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween, Part One

Since we were so lucky with Sandy, we're back at school today. Just in time for the annual parade.

Chrissy was a bit less excited about dressing up.


I rocked my best costume ever.
Chrissy kept crying.


Then, we collected ourselves and headed to school. Christina perked up nicely.


And even got a bit cheeky.
When she is at school, she is much better at following directions.



Look at her go on the parade with her friends.


With a special smile for Mommy and Daddy.
Sneaky smile!

Me?  Yeah, my tutu with just undies choice didn't fly and Daddy made me put pants on, too.


I was okay with it.


Rocking the parade- yeppers, that's me!
Princess/Dancer Samantha, right here!

Love my tiara.



Charlotte and me, buddies!

Back in the classroom, Mommy took the opportunity to take even more pictures!


Then, back home I took our laid back schedule in stride and hopped into my puzzle making chair.

Chrissy took a louder approach to free time, busting out her drum.
Look how much I did.

 Progress, progress, finished!


I can't jump on the table, so Mommy is switching it up a bit with taking my picture next to the puzzle instead of ON the puzzle.



I love when Daddy is in town.  Cuddle time!


No comments: