Saturday, October 27, 2012

Jump Around

Today is Emily's birthday party.  Not Emmy, Emily.  And she had the best idea ever. All the girls are supposed to wear their tutus.  So, I busted out my options and asked Mommy to take a picture so I could pick the best one.


My tutu found, I needed the perfect top to wear with the perfect pose.

And there was no shortage of poses for Mommy's camera.
Christina hunkered down for some good ol' fashioned card making.
Gotta love her hair and smiles, right?


Then it was time to head out to Jerzjump to celebrate Emily's birthday.  I went into this celebration head first!
Sorta.
Thankfully, there was good food to refuel after so much jumping around.


Here I am all decked out, sitting in the perfect princess chair.


Then, after an amazing birthday party, it was time to head to the backyard with Christina for some sister bonding with our best buddy.  Hi Roger!

No comments: