Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Cash Only, Please!

Let's start this field trip to the Philadelphia Children's Museum right.  Snuggled in Mommy's lap!


When we arrived, I was a bit hungry.  I picked up lots of healthy, tasty snacks at the Shop Rite.

Samantha Burt, tractor driver, at your service.

Medical emergency?  I'm a doctor. I can help! Did I mention that I no longer accept insurance?  This doc is cash only.  Pay up!


Ah, yes.  I see what is wrong.  This here baby needs a diaper. STAT!

Chef Burt at your service. I totally recommend the turkey.  After I wash it...

Tea with rabbit?  Don't mind if I do.


Just like Mommy makes it.  Yummy.

I feel like a hamster, running fast but getting nowhere.
Butterfly girls!

After an amazing morning, the bus trip ended up just as it should. Snuggled in Mommy's lap.

Off to tee ball!  I try.  Really, I do!  Did you see Chrissy in the background?  She is my biggest supporter.

No comments: