Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Birthday, Henry!

Hmm, wanna know a secret?  Mommy tried spray tanning to see if it something she wanted to do for Key West and it was a miserable failure.  Don't believe me?  Check out this gem. Good thing she is a good sport and brought it up to everyone we saw because this is what she told me is called 'the elephant in the room'. Everyone is getting a good natured laugh on Mommy.  Ha!

 
Henry's birthday is at my favorite Art Council.  Music time!
Hi there, birthday boy!

I think Christina really likes when she is supposed to play with sticks.

I am a big fan of this too!


You're never too old for parachute play.

Or too young!
Hi there!
After the party and a nap, it was horsie time. I know you must think we go to the carousel a lot, but that's not exactly true.  We only go about once a week!
One, Two, Three- Smile With ME!

Chrissy and  Mommy didn't want to be left out of the smiling fun.

No comments: