Saturday, June 01, 2013

Getting Ready For Graduation


Yes, it's true.  I roll off the bed. A lot. Indiana is no exception.  This is why Mommy has my bed pushed against the wall.

Samantha and Daddy went for a game of ping pong.  Look at the ball resting on Samantha's head.  Wow, she is really good!



I am a good helper and Mommy has proof!



I tried to tell Mommy what a ball is and how they work. I think I need to sign up for tee ball stat. I also know lots and lots of things that Mommy caught on video.  Just don't ask me who my Daddy is!



By 8:15 we decided it was time for a walk to wake up Grandpa Frank.  Flying Chrissy!


And Grandma Carol, the great tickler!
She's funny!



Great Grandma Pat, Trina and Samantha snuggled.  That's what great grandmas are for!


Then she got a present.  A bear because I got one and she liked it so much.  Thanks Great Grandma Pat!

I'll help you, Samantha.


I don't think she needs my help.


Back at Aunt Nancy's we took showers and then I asked Aunt Nancy to put nail polish on my fingers.

I look so super pretty!

Samantha was next.

We miss Uncle Scott so much so we went to visit him.  We love you, Uncle Scott!

Alex and Aunt Nancy getting ready for graduation tomorrow.
So, here is where things got interesting.  For once it wasn't me getting in trouble.  Guess who found Aunt Nancy's make up drawer???/

Alex let me play with his phone.  He is super duper nice!



Then Samantha played with Brandon, who carried her around while she giggled.


Off to visit with Grandma Carol!

Sneak peek at the cakes for tomorrow!


And off to bed!

No comments: