Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Harmony Day!

Miss Nandita's class is amazing. Shaving Cream Central with my bestie, Ava!
See, I can follow directions and be quiet and stay focused.  Shh, this has to stay between us.  This good behavior just can't happen at home.  It would ruin my beast image!
I might be the next Picasso!
Here I am cheering Ava on!
In the Whales room Samantha and Kesley rocked the legos.

After school there was a super special Harmony celebration with pizza. games and friends.  My most special friend?  Miss Esther.  She is the bestest!


Miss Michelle and Samantha made necklaces.
Samantha is into artistic things.  I'm more of a "eat the beads" kinda gal.
Woah, did someone say paint?


Butterfly Samantha!
Surprise flower power!

Budding fashionista right here!
To fully appreciate the look, check out the rear view.
Getting more fashion-ey by the minute.
Obstacle course!
Daddy in a pillow case race with Samantha.  He sure has long legs!

I think something weird just happened.  Samantha won.  Did Daddy throw the race??
Spoon Egg race!

To help Samantha out, I created an extra obstacle and Daddy had to circle me before continuing the official race.



Action shot!


Woah, Dippin Dots sure are interesting.  Ice cream dots roll around your mouth.


It's pictures like this that let me get into way more trouble than I should.  Mommy melts when sees me looking so super duper cute.

No comments: