Wednesday, June 19, 2013

MVP- Tee Ball Ceremony

First, let's start with the good news. Chrissy pooped today!!

Oh, and she is besties with Robert.  Hugs!

She really just wanted the ball from him.  Score!

Me?  I'm here for the pink helmet and the popsicles.

This whole sports thing isn't really my thing.  Why waste all that time and energy being focused when you can become one with nature?
Yeppers, that's me up close and personal in the middle of practice.

In the middle of the game things happen.
And these things need investigating.
Warming the bench in style.

See!


Ah, the bestest part of teeball!

Graduation?

And trophies?


Woah, popsicles and  trophies are my new favoritist things!

Chrissy is sticking with the treats.
Emmy and me!
Up close and personal!
Only the best for the MVP!
Guess who is super proud of me!
Wow, I wear trophies super well!
PS- guess who was totally bummed that she didn't get a trophy....

No comments: