Monday, June 03, 2013

Time Tunnels and Countdowns

Yep, I mighta rolled off the bed this morning.  Oops!
Looks like I'm in good company!

We had such a great time in Indiana, but Mommy and Daddy told us it was time to head home.  So, as soon as we woke up, we hugged Aunt Nancy and cousin Alex and hopped in the car for our ride home.

We stopped by McDonalds and placed an order. As soon as the food was brought to the car, Chrissy piped up, "I smell cake".  Her nose works super great!

One of our favorite things on car rides, behind time tunnels of course, is counting down to state lines.  Our favorite is Ohio.  Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, ONE.  HI, OHIO!!!



Somewhere about here, I asked when we would be at the next state and Mommy told me in one hour.  Chrissy leans over to me and says, "that's sixty minutes, Samantha!".

Almost there!

We'll get there faster with these here fine drivers.

I'm a good driver.  Really!

Beep, beep.

Almost there!

It was a great time.  I was an angel.  I always am.  Really!
Chrissy?  Well, she was pretty good.  Mommy and Daddy only told her to shut up twice. For her, that's really good.  Daddy might have told her to put a sock in it and Mommy turned to look at her only to find her with her jaw dropped wide open waiting for the sock.  Too funny!

No comments: