Friday, June 07, 2013

Roman Comes To Mayberry!

Bonus picture of me living it up ice cream style. I haven't met a flavor I don't like or a big enough serving that I can't finish. Yummy!
To surprise Roman we drove into Princeton yesterday and bought out Bent Spoon's collection of cupcakes and cookies.   When he came to our house, he was a little nervous to meet us for the first time.  Was he nervous to enjoy these great cupcakes and cookies?  No way!  And then he liked us a lot. We do have a way with boys, don't we?

We brought him downstairs to the bouncy house. Get ready to bounce away!


Then we played with water color crayons.  Did you know that they are way less messy than real paints.  That's why I'm allowed to play with them.  I'm kinda a mess magnet...  But not Roman!


Samantha focused on her paint project until I tried to snag her snack!

What's a play date without a trip or two or three to the potty.  I'm not all there yet.  Sometimes I don't want to sit on the potty and Mommy makes me.  Then I go pee pee and am really glad she helped me.  I'm almost there.  It's just that pesky night is so super duper long!

Samantha misses Daddy so much!


And so do I!

No comments: