Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Green Shake Central

This is so super embarrassing.  Mommy had so much kale and collard greens from our garden that she is giving them to all our friends and even to Harmony.  They stepped up to the challenge and made it a special classroom event for the Whales.  Samantha showed everyone how to juice the greens.
She is so super excited she is literally bouncing across the floor!
Sniff the greens.
Next up?  Picture rock!

By now you're probably wondering why this is my post when it was Samantha's juicing adventure.  But this video is all about me reading Biscuit and that earns me the right to make this post. I know Samantha read the words on the page, but I'm impressed that I could tell Mommy and Daddy (on the phone!) the story all by myself.




 I mighta then called him back and wordlessly read an entire book all by myself.  Daddy patiently sat on the phone with zero sound while she read the entire thing all by myself.  Then I simply said 'good-bye' and hung up.

PS- I mighta, sorta tinkled in my undies. Sure I was sitting on the potty, in my undies. I thought that I would get partial credit, but Mommy was partially irritated that I am firmly against pulling down my own undies. She thinks that it is my responsibility to pull my own undies down and up and I think that should be her job. Thoughts?

PPS- Samantha read Biscuit to Daddy ALL BY HERSELF!!!

No comments: