Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Graduation!

Holy moly.  It's here.  It's really, really here.  My preschool graduation day and I couldn't be any more excited. Neither can Chrissy. To the picture wall!
I am so excited that Daddy is flying home from a trip just to see my graduation. I made him a video as a preview of tonight's celebration.


Since we had to be picked up early today, we had a great idea.  Dinner with our besties at Ruby Tuesdays!!! Mira, Lauren and I discovered something amazing.  The girls bathroom.  And our Moms let us go by ourselves.  We were so super excited at this new found freedom that we went potty by ourselves about a hundred million times in the 45 minute dinner.  This place is the most amazing restaurant ever. They have food for kids and food for grown ups!


What a great way to celebrate this special day! (with no littles, this dinner is even more special!)

Chrissy couldn't be any happier for me.  Hooray!
Daddy made it!



Villads and me!

It's official!

Mommy is digging the side braids but not the off the shoulder look.


Here we are in all our glory!

Sing away!
Keep going.
And going.
And going.
And going.
And going.
More?


Getting ready to get my diploma.This is it.  The moment every four year old dreams of.

And it's all mine!


Don't I look older? More mature?  Ready to conquer the world?  YES!!!
Wow.  We've come so far.  Miss Kim and I started Harmony together on the same day and four years later I give her a snuggle and say 'See Ya Later, Alligator!'
We love you, Miss Kim!

Emily and me!
Lauren and me!
The amazing friends of Harmony.  Gabby, Emily, Mira, Lauren, me and Kesley.
Cheers!
Now THIS is what a graduate looks like!

Now, to bring us back to Burt reality... Chrissy wearing Daddy's shoes with her undies around her ankles.
And my nightgown all twisted up in the game.
Cheese!
Just where I want to be.  Just Mommy and me.


Good night, good friends.

No comments: