Saturday, June 22, 2013

Grad Party!

All good days start on the potty.  I am so super dee super proud of my sister for being potty trained.  No more diapers in the Burt Circle!
I slipped into my flower girl dress and kicked off my graduation party with my sweet friend, Megan.

 I am so super lucky that my family and friends love me so super duper much and are here to celebrate my Harmony graduation. I am so lucky!


Chrissy?  Not so lucky that she got booted from the picture.

Everyone else- smile!


And, let the water balloon fight commence!

Gotcha!



Wow, check out Lauren mid throw!

And us in action!




I am so lucky that my family loves me so super duper much and loves parties and family and friends as much as I do. It is so special to me that all my friends come to my house and have a good time. I love you all!

PS- this really happened
"Samantha, stop fussing. Are you seriously telling me that water tastes different in a pink cup than a purple cup?
"I think it does" I replied..

No comments: