Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

Mommy tried to sneak some learning in and I sure tricked her.

Christina, what letter is this? (She was hoping to get me to say the letter "L")
So, I said-- "your favorite letter"
Ha!  No learning on Christmas Eve. Is she crazy?

OMG- I did it. I really did it.   I met Santa and liked it. Not like last year when I was a baby. No crying this year. Hooray for me!


Samantha found the cookies and never looked back.
I snuggled with Bridget.
And then Sam went for a drive, drive, drivey, drive, drive.

With precious cargo on board.


I took care of the babies.


And then we all played a game.


Until we saw Santa! Santa!
See, I'm not scared!

Samantha is so excited to see Santa.

And see what Santa brought her.

Woah- Goldie Blox!




Me?  I'm actually in Santa's lap.  This is amazing!


What did he bring me?
Almost there.


Play doh- my favorite!



Samantha likes even more presents.
Can you tell someone is happy?

What a great Christmas Eve!

No comments: