Thursday, December 05, 2013

Snip, Snip

Mommy is known for her last minute appointments. Today she greeted me at the bus stop and mentioned it was hair cut day. Something about it happening every year, whether we needed it or not.

So, I climbed up in the chair and braced myself to part ways with my locks.


I'm ready for you!

Ack, what's going on back there?


This is serious business.

Guess what?  I love it!

Guess who visited Christina at school today?  A therapy dog.  And we found out that Christina didn't cry once.  Go therapy dogs!


And she made the best artwork for Thanksgiving that we just brought home. Better late than never, right?



Gobble, gobble!


Our holiday cards are serious business and now that we are big kids, we get to help.  We put the return address labels and stamps on the envelopes.  We embraced our creativity and Mommy just smiled.


No comments: