Thursday, December 19, 2013

James Penguin Aboard The Polar Express

This is the now famous stowaway! He went to school with my yesterday and I had to promise Mommy that I wouldn't sneak things to school anymore.  Don't tell Mommy, but it was totally worth it!

This is the outfit I am wearing to school today.  And Mommy knows about it and said "okay".  Seriously!
Want to know why?  We are gathering in the large group room and watching The Polar Express. At school.  For real!  I'm in kindergarten heaven!

We have walls! I noticed the live wires and pulled Mommy away from them.  We love the disappearing door.  Mommy told us it's called a pocket door. 
And tile in our new bathroom bathtub! Running water?  Nah.  But it looks pretty!

Um, I think we might need that running water after all.

Yes, I am asking Santa for running water, sinks and a toilet for Christmas. How can Santa say no to this cute and dirty face?

No comments: