Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sleeping Beauty

Oh, my.  Snow on the ground and we couldn't be any happier. We love snow.  When it's outside and we are inside! Christina is more a cold weather girl than I am.  Which isn't saying much because I'm my Mommy's daughter.  Keep me inside while the cold stays outside!


Mommy came for a bonus lunch duty today and I have to tell you a secret.  I just lost it and wanted to snuggle with her all recess.  Turns out I live a life of go-go-go and just need to sleep-sleep-sleep.When I get tired I cry.  I don't make bad choices and get in trouble. I just cry because I am sad and want a nap.  Can you believe we don't get naps at school? 
Mommy had to take me to the kitchen and snuggle with me. A few friends followed us in there and tried to make me feel better. They were super nice to me but I just couldn't get better.  The teacher had to hold my hand when Mommy left.  This has never happened before- even the first day of school!

I need sleep.  Don't call me, I'm turning our ringers off until the new year.

No comments: