Saturday, December 07, 2013

It's Here, It's Here!!!!

What a day this is going to be. I'm so excited! First up?  Ballet.


Raise your arms to the sky, so high.


And here is Samantha's ship.

I think it can swim all the way to the front door.

After naps we woke up to this.  Gingerbread paradise.
Candy galore.

And the happiest parents you'll ever find.  I think Mommy had some grown up drinks.  I'm not sure what's in them, but she gets really, really. happy and I like it!


Serious house decorating in action.

And some silly decorating in action.
I see some serious teamwork in action.

And some serious eating in action - that's me!


Lookin' good, chickadees!

Super proud Samantha!

Super pretty!
Super dee duper pretty.

The sign of a great party!


And the sign of squatters!

Lovin' the great houses this year!  Last year I was such a baby that I couldn't really make houses or get what's going on but this year I rocked it!

Love it!
And the best part?  All the treats.  I think I'll take this one.

And embrace my inner sugar addiction!


And, after all that amazing fun the party came to an end.  Many, many hours after the official end time.  And then the second party started.  This party included flight time.  Thanks, Aunt Betsey!


And thanks to Samantha!


Seriously, a party that lasts ten hours means everyone had a great time.  We sure throw great parties!

No comments: