Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Tankster

Mommy took me to school and stayed.  Story time is amazing!

Want to know why Mommy stayed?  Winter concert time!  I have been telling Mommy and Daddy and Samantha about my winter concert for weeks. We have been practicing our songs and standing on the line so we can sing for our families.  Daddy had a business trip so Mommy promised she would make a video of my debut.

Before you watch this video, I want you to know I was really excited to perform and really think I have a future in Hollywood.



Mommy had a three minute video of my hand in my mouth crying on the line.  She wouldn't save me and I'm sure one day I will thank her for toughening me up, but stage fright sucks.  There is so much pressure on us kids these days. Mommy asked me what happened and I peered at her through my tears and promptly said, "I cried".

I still had recovery issues when it was craft time. 

Mommy snuggled me and helped me reach the glitter glue.

I feel much better once I made an impossibly huge mess with glitter glue.
Nice!


PS- when Samantha got off the school bus after school, she had a penguin in her hand.  It was the penguin that Grandma Carol gave her for Christmas.  Mommy asked how she got it to school and Samantha confessed she sneaked it in her backpack when Mommy was heating up her peas.Busted!

No comments: