Thursday, December 12, 2013

Skipping School In Style

Sure Christina skipped school today to hang out with Grandma Carol.  She had more important things to do.  Like having a picnic while reading some great stories.  I'm not sure why her favorite story is about Prudence getting potty trained. Christina has been out of diapers for months!



Me?  Mommy said "no way, Jose" when I asked to skip school.  So, instead of spending quality time with my family, I went to school.  Grace made me feel better because she made me a picture of us!



Christina and Grandma had a blast painting.  I can't wait to paint with them too!

Grandma gives us lots of new foods to try and she doesn't take 'no thank you' for an answer.  How can someone shoot down such a cute face?  I know!
And this cute face too!
Looks like Mommy and Daddy are having fun in Las Vegas!



No comments: