Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Sneaking Sweets

Surprise, Grandma Carol is in town!  Mommy and Daddy are headed out of town and we are so lucky that Grandma Carol comes to stay and play with us.  She is full of energy and great ideas!

First up?  Teddy's for dinner!

Snuggles!
I know how to get Mommy in the picture!
I came up with the best idea ever.  I ate my hot dog and still had the bun left.  What's a girl to do?  Carbo load!  Yes, those are french fries in my bun and it was fantastic.

Can you tell I'm jazzed for Grandma Carol to stay with us?

Grandma Carol asked about our gingerbread house decorating party so Mommy brought the houses down from the washing machine.
Look at that attention to detail.
Perfect.
Gorgeous.
And then Mommy noticed something in my mouth. 
Samantha, what's in your mouth?
I quickly scooted from the dining room into the kitchen and opened up the trash can and spit it in my mouth.
 Nothing
Samantha what was in your mouth?
Mommy, I don't know what it is called?
Show me
Busted.

Listen, Mommy.  There's a reason Daddy put our houses on top of the washing machine.  It's so we can't eat the candy.  When you brought the houses down....

No comments: