Sunday, December 08, 2013

Pancake Breakfast and Princess Party

This morning we woke up and I declared  that all my friends should come back and help me clean up.  Good parties sure make big messes and now that I'm a big kid, Mommy and Daddy assign clean up chores to me.  Christina's still and her chores are all about keeping her away from the rest of us so she doesn't make the mess bigger.

And finally we made it all clean and headed out to the annual pancake breakfast.  Pancakes and sausage and bacon and orange juice? 
Yay!  Yes, this is us super excited but we really need to work on our expressions.


Hi Santa- look no crying!


Please bring us presents because we're cute!

Smile!
More eggs?  Of course!
Christina found Robert but he's a boy and more into food than snuggles.
Until you tickle him.

After breakfast we made our own ornaments.
I didn't need help.

We do great work!


And then I went to Julia's sixth birthday party at Sweet and Sassy.  We sure got sassy.  We're already sweet!

Learning the cha cha.
For real.
That's me.  Sweet AND Sassy!

Watch me in all my cha cha glory!



And me on the runway.  Ah-mazing!!




All of us in our trophy glory!



Roar!

Make up and princess hair.
No way I want to take a shower tonight!
Look at this updo!
Those curls?  All mine, I tell ya' all mine!

I'm so silly!
Even princesses can decorate trees.
Purple princess to the ornament rescue! She is all chill, whatever that means.

Look- she's making a good choice!

But guess who gets the tree topper honor?
I've almost got it!

Yay teamwork!
What a perfect day!

No comments: