Friday, December 06, 2013

Pretty Penguin!

Daddy brought me to the bus stop today.  Love sitting in the front seat.  Before you freak out, don't forget that my bus stop is my driveway and it's super cold outside so we sit in the car and wait for Mr. James to drive up and open up the bus doors.


Mommy surprised me at school for centers and sneaked into my cubby and found my ship.



And I jumped for joy when I saw her!


And then got super serious because it was penguin making time.

I'm a pretty good penguin maker!


And then she disappeared and I took the bus home. All snuggly warm!
Doesn't Mommy's new haircut look great?  Even better with us in the picture!
Have I told you how much I miss my best friend, Emily?

Well, here it is.

Dear Emily, I been wanting to have you over to my house. Can you come to my house today? Love, Sam

It worked, kinda.  We went to Teddy's for dinner with Emily's family and had a blast!



No comments: