Friday, December 20, 2013

Winter Concert

Mommy and Daddy were in the audience. A penguin was on my belly.  Stage fright was nowhere in the auditorium.

This is the look of a girl who rocked her winter concert!


Check this out!



Yeppers, it's me singing!


I think my boots really make the outfit.



And then it was winter holiday party time.  This is the face of a girl who has to eat pizza, juice and ice cream for lunch at school.  Does life get any better?  Nooooo!


Making a snowman!
Mommy saw this on the wall and had to take a picture to share with you.
Did I tell you that my teacher dresses up a lot? For Halloween, the teachers were s'mores.  For Thanksgiving, she was a turkey.  For Christmas, she's an elf!



Here is my self portrait in my pink flower dress. 


And my friend mask.
And the pizza I mentioned we enjoyed for lunch at school!
I told you Mrs. Adams was an elf!
I was so inspired by the elf costume that I went straight home and became our family's cheerleader.


Daddy snuggled with Christina.
Christina sang and sang like it was her winter concert without the tanking part.  I wanted a turn and there wasn't one coming. I asked Christina when it would be my turn and she told me in 50 dollars.

That's not nice and it doesn't even make sense!
Mommy!

Mommy is trying to get Christina into spelling like she did with me when I was three.
Christina started spelling, "C-H-U"
Chrissy, that's great.  What are you spelling?
Octopus.
Oh...

No comments: